Webinars and Virtual Trainings
eCon Planning Suite: Citizen Participation and Stakeholder Consultation Webinar
This webinar, held August 1, 2012 demonstrates how grantees can use the eCon Planning Suite to enhance their efforts to engage in meaningful Citizen Participation and Consultation.
During this presentation, participants will learn about:
• How each of the components of the eCon Planning Suite provides resources to support the Citizen Participation and Consultation processes.
• Using the eCon Planning Suite to identify needs, present priorities to the public and other stakeholders, and soliciting feedback.
• A case study for using CPD maps to increase engagement in the Consolidated Planning process.
• Tips and ideas for innovative outreach strategies.
• What’s coming in an accompanying toolkit, which will be available in August.
This webinar was delivered on August 1, 2012.