Webinars and Virtual Trainings
eCon Planning Suite: Introduction to CPD Maps Webinar
This webinar, held May 23, 2012, provides a one-hour orientation to CPD Maps, one component of the eCon Planning Suite. CPD Maps is a publicly available web-based mapping tool that supports data-driven place-based planning and is connected to the Consolidated Plan template in IDIS.
During this presentation, participants learn how to:
• Use the Guide Me Wizard to choose a grantee jurisdiction or unit of general local government and zoom to that location on the map
• Use the Map Selection tool to:
o Choose preset maps
o Create custom maps using the available data layers
o Change data layer settings
• Use the identify tool to view underlying data for layers displayed on the map
• Use the Reports tool to generate an Excel-based report of from the CPD Maps database
• Use the Map Query tool to find areas with similar characteristics
• Print and save maps
This webinar was delivered on May 23, 2012 as a part of the Ready, SET, Go! webinar series.