Webinars and Virtual Trainings
eCon Planning Suite: Introduction to the Consolidated Plan Template in IDIS OnLine Webinar
This webinar, held May 16, 2012 provides an orientation for the Consolidated Plan template in IDIS, one component of the eCon Planning Suite. The Consolidated Plan template has been reorganized to support an integrated assessment of needs and market conditions that drives priority-setting and incorporated into IDIS, CPD’s grants management system.
During this presentation, participants will learn how to:
• Gain access to the template in IDIS
• Add a plan and enter data on each screen,
• Change the data supplied by HUD by adding alternative data sources,
• Use the functionality provided to customize for a grantee’s specific needs,
• Prepare the plan for submission and check for completeness, and
• Print the plan for citizen participation.
This webinar will be delivered on May 16, 2012 as a part of the Ready, SET, Go! webinar series.